Who's like?

Monday, May 16, 2011

Early in the morning 3:30a.m

Can't Slp
How deep the night
Silence..
Troubled..
Do not know what i'm thinking ..
Or is it just simply insomnia
Music is particularly sad,
maybe so insomnia..

Start the street no one, but I still can not sleep
There are many things that does not fit, take things too hard
Perhaps there are many problems in life so i can not imagine
Life can not be 100%, so we can not everything want
However, I will try to make everything be good..
I will be try!!
-

"上段恋情,全心投入,结果重伤,于是这次恋爱怕受伤,就很保留。这意味着,上次那个伤你的人,得到最完美的你,而这次这个发展中的情人,得到个很 冷淡的 你。我知你是自我保护,但这诺是做生意,你这店一定倒的,永不再来的恶客,得到最好的服务,而新客上门,却备受冷落,这店怎么不倒?"

She say: Few days ago, i saw a this quote. That's exactly to describe on me.

Is it a pretty nice quote to describe feeling of some people? I made a

decision, can’t fear to get hurt rather

than over protect myself. So i have to change to full power into my

battle, no matter what's the result. Yes, i will treasure this time

without any condition.

-

I think she is right! me too, simple love of the past.Now,the same as the sentence.

Made a decision, can’t fear to get hurt rather than over protect myself.


WoW!!
so late ory
wanna to Slp
try to slp
must go to work tomoroow,
Good NitezZz all over the worldzZz



{Traven.}

No comments:

Post a Comment